Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08904 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,516 (Php28,262) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)