Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08811 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,517 (Php28,565) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)