Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07507 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,742 (Php49,852) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)