Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,655 (2,129TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)