Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,911 (2,149,476 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)