Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,424 (2,478,778 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)