Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 MYR / MGA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,295 (2,684,790 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (38 minutes ago)