Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,644 (1,945TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)