Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.219 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,973 (3,258TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (32 minutes ago)