Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.223 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,532 (2,889TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)