Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00364 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,705 (₩1,017,277) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)