Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,891 (₩1,019,899) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (34 minutes ago)