Cost of living comparison between Ankara, Turkey and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.349 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,578 (1,911TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)