Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,838 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,579 (2,942TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)