Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,413 (2,042TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)