Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.193 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,770 (3,161TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)