Cost of living comparison between Anchorage, Alaska, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.155 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,346 ($1,287) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)