Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,911 (R$ 2,029) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)