Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,743 (R$ 2,918) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)