Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06557 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,364 (₨51,304) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)