Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06691 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,319 (₨49,608) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)