Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,350 (R$ 2,531) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)