Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,430 (R$ 2,997) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)