Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41288 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,522 (Bs 8,530) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)