Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,060 (€842) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)