Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06529 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,428 (₨52,504) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)