Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,818 (﷼ 29,812,044) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)