Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,231 (﷼ 24,811,621) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)