Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,131 (﷼ 23,737,648) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)