Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,223 (﷼ 31,096,861) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)