Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.489 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,362 (Dinar 795) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)