Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.054 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,186 (Dinar 691) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)