Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.821 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,391 (Dinar 754) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (44 minutes ago)