Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.251 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,301 (Dinar 528) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)