Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.234 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,295 (Dinar 528) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)