Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.502 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,009 (Dinar 729) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)