Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.802 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,869 (€1,014) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (39 minutes ago)