Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06763 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,388 (₨50,102) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)