Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,214 (€679) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (42 minutes ago)