Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,523 (€936) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)