Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,512 (255,736 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)