Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,460 (246,487 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)