Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.046 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,981 (€789) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)