Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03803 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,915 (102,945 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)