Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,680 (€976) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)