Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.663 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,120 (€884) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)