Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.786 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,650 (€972) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)