Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.967 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,496 (€1,107) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)