Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.718 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,533 (€961) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)