Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,601 (€761) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)