Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.818 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,216 (€1,083) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)