Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.785 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,861 (€1,016) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (26 minutes ago)