Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,686 (€1,175) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)