Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23702 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,222 (E£ 13,595) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)