Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28171 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,694 (E£ 9,563) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)