Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00867 MYR / SYP *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,509 (289,331 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)