Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 MYR / SYP *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,013 (235,069 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)