Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 MYR / SYP *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,628 (347,768 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)