Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.016 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,547 (AU$1,508) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)