Cost of living comparison between Albacete, Spain and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.555 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,923 (€642) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)