Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,591 (€965) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)