Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.054 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,914 (﷼ 3,714) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,020 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)