Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,774 (﷼ 4,125) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)