Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.187 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,820 (﷼ 4,062) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)