Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24501 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,596 (E£ 10,595) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)