Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.127 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,139 (1,004 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)