Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.089 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,555 (1,151 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (43 minutes ago)