Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.693 MYR / SDG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,750 (5,414 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)