Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,344 (Dirham 3,676) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)