Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,840 (Dirham 4,369) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (43 minutes ago)