Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.139 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,545 (Dirham 3,112) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (44 minutes ago)