Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,287 (元3,643) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (25 minutes ago)