Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,373 (元5,270) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)