Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,095 (2,694TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)