Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04020 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,899 (72,121 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)