Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,343 (﷼ 26,744,621) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)