Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,589 (﷼ 30,397,920) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (38 minutes ago)