Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,981 (﷼ 21,448,108) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)