Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,203 (﷼ 29,780,281) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)