Cost of living comparison between Ahmednagar, India and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06251 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,223 (₨51,553) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)