Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06804 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,148 (₨31,571) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)