Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44048 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,806 (6,370 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)