Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44383 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,225 (9,520 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)