Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43771 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,454 (7,891 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (43 minutes ago)