Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44867 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,780 (8,425 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (20 minutes ago)