Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,782 (3,110TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)