Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,713 (3,054TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)