Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,895 (3,385TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)