Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 MYR / YER
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,900 (162,840 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (42 minutes ago)