Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01716 MYR / YER
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,755 (218,890 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)