Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01771 MYR / YER
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,874 (162,252 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)