Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19428 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,763 (24,517 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)