Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14624 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,098 (28,022 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (42 minutes ago)