Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18735 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,378 (18,029 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)