Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19806 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,996 (20,177 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)