Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18852 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,016 (15,999 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)