Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19782 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,740 (23,964 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)