Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14313 MYR / ETB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,683 (25,735 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)