Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,511 (2,888TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)