Cost of living comparison between Adapazarı, Turkey and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,121 (3,032TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)