Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.198 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,245 (2,709TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (21 minutes ago)