Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.209 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,443 (2,022TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)