Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,081 (2,471TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)