Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 MYR / GHS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,224 (GH₵4,028) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)