Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 MYR / GHS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,170 (GH₵4,102) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)