Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24122 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,172 (Mex$ 17,295) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (36 minutes ago)