Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23534 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,853 (Mex$ 16,370) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)