Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01109 MYR / NGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,623 (326,641 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)