Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01400 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,570 (326,487 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)