Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,121 (350,720 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (40 minutes ago)