Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00378 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,149 (833,816 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)