Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00361 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,506 (693,723 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)