Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00373 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,516 (673,671 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (27 minutes ago)